You are a team-player who is eager to get his/her mind on analysing technical cases and transforming the different use-cases into the correct implementation. You embrace integrations, modules, API’s, micro-services and much towards building a better product.
You will play an important part in Harmoney’s product development cycle, so we want you to be critical and above all a real team-player.
- At least 5 years of software development experience or equivalent
- You have experience in java J2EE software development and Hibernate ORM
- You have a functional & technical mindset and understand how to deal with non-functionals, as performance/security
- You have hands-on experience with REST API
- You have worked with application servers like WildFly, formerly known as JBoss AS
- You know the assets and limitations of a relational database, like MySQL
- You embrace continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to release code changes frequently and reliably with a Test-Driven Development approach
- Already worked with the atlassian agile project management tool (JIRA) and
collaboration tool (confluence) would be great
- It would be a plus already having experience with the Google Kubernetes Engine regarding automating application deployment, scaling, and management
- Knowing arquillian, mapstruct, gatling and more great libraries would be a head start
- Willing to learn, or already familiar with, PostMan, Regex, XPath, CSS, Docker,
HTTP-clients, Git, Bitbucket, Eclipse, PyCharm, IntelliJ, …
And last but not least:
- You can spot room for improvement and share it with your team members
- You are eager to learn and have a problem solving mindset
What can we offer you?
A top job, of course … in a great environment with people who all want to make a difference. You’ll get a competitive salary package, lots of freedom how to get the job done. And you will become part of a fantastic team, all driven to give peace of mind to our clients.
Apply for this job!
Send us an email, with your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com And you will hear from us. Looking forward!