You are a team player eager to set your sights on an interesting large-scale application. You
embrace technical challenges to transform different actor use-cases into the correct
implementation to build an even more scalable product. You will play an important role in
Harmoney's product development cycle, so we want you to be critical and, above all, a true
- At least 3 years of software development experience or equivalent
- You have experience in Angular software development
- You have experience in java J2EE software development and Hibernate ORM
- You have hands-on experience with REST API, CSS Framework and responsive design
- The area of TypeScript, HTML and CSS is your playground
- You have a functional & technical mindset and understand how to deal with non-functionals, as modularity and performance/security
- You have knowledge of unit-testing frameworks, like Jasmine/Karma and arquillian
- You know the assets and limitations of a relational database, like MySQL
- You embrace continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to release code changes frequently and reliably with a Test-Driven Development approach
- Already worked with the Atlassian agile project management tool (JIRA) and collaboration tool (confluence) would be great.
- It would be a plus already having experience with, or eager to learn the benefits of, software containerization.
- It is a plus to have experience in other Front-End technologies, GitHub or other distributed version-control systems, GoogleCloud or other cloud solutions.
And last but not least:
- You can spot room for improvement and share it with your team members
- You are eager to learn and have a problem solving mindset
What can we offer you?
A top job, of course … in a great environment with people who all want to make a difference. You’ll get a competitive salary package, lots of freedom how to get the job done. And you will become part of a fantastic team, all driven to give peace of mind to our clients.
Apply for this job!
Send us an email, with your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com And you will hear from us. Looking forward!