You are a team player eager to set your sights on a modular Front-End that has grown into an interesting large-scale application over the past few years. You embrace technical challenges to transform different actor use-cases into the correct implementation to build an even more scalable product.
You will play an important role in Harmoney's product development cycle, so we want you to be critical and, above all, a true team player.
- At least 3 years of software development experience or equivalent
- You have experience in Angular software development
- You have experience with CSS Framework and responsive design
- The area of TypeScript, HTML and CSS is your playground
- You have a functional & technical mindset and understand how to deal with non-functionals, as modularity and performance/security
- You have knowledge of an Angular unit-testing framework, like Jasmine and Karma
- You embrace continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to release code changes frequently and reliably with a Test-Driven Development approach
- Already worked with the Atlassian agile project management tool (JIRA) and collaboration tool (confluence) would be great.
- It is a plus to have experience in other Front-End technologies, GitHub or other distributed version-control systems, GoogleCloud or other cloud solutions
- Willing to learn, or already familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, ...
And last but not least:
- You can spot room for improvement and share it with your team members
- You are eager to learn and have a problem solving mindset
What can we offer you?
A top job, of course … in a great environment with people who all want to make a difference. You’ll get a competitive salary package, lots of freedom how to get the job done. And you will become part of a fantastic team, all driven to give peace of mind to our clients.
Apply for this job!
Send us an email, with your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com And you will hear from us. Looking forward!